Please make your online credit card or paypal contribution at my secure Act Blue fundraising page. Thank you!
Or mail your contribution to:
Caffrey For Congress
P.O. Box 324
Redway, CA 95560
Then print out this page or copy the info into a note to include with your check or money order to inform me of a few things I need to know for the Federal Elections Commission.
Required information which must accompany your mail-in contribution:
Please provide employment information in accordance with disclosure requirements. Include your empoyer’s name and your occupation. If you are not employed, please enter “none”. If Self-Employed, please enter the name of your business.
Don’t forget to include:
|I confirm that the following statement is true and accurate:|
- I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- I am making this contribution from my own funds, and not those of another.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am making this contribution on my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a credit card issued to anyone else.
- I am at least 18 years of age.
The contribution limit is $2,500 per person/$5,000 per couple for each election. (Primary and general elections are considered separate elections.) So the maximum contribution for an individual is actually $5,000 since half will go to the primary and half to the general elections. Contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal tax purposes.